Search AKLabs Library of Best Practices

12 September 2005

"Are We Stupid?" or just bad business poetry

Are we stupid? Why not take the path most traveled; get a job, eat dinner at the appointed time, cut the grass on the weekend, and perhaps if good at the chores find a sexual reward once week, a forgettable 10 minute sweat.

Ok, feeling better now having answered my own question - what was I thinking? I would rather have everything bet on the turn of friendly card. I would rather be screaming at some dumbass bureaucrat (how do I know he is a dumbass? He is working there! If he had either brains or stones, he would be on my side of the table screaming at some dumbass).

I would rather have a lobotomy than be norml

I would rather sit here in the dark cold of an Atlantic winter because the power was turned off, than be average.

Got to stop wishing, got to go fishing, down to rock bottom again - thanx for the great line from the Rabbi of Key West.

And he awakes wondering if he was butterfly dreaming of being a man or a man dreaming about being a butterfly.

Sleep well, may coherence visit your dreams of market dominance.

No comments: